Earlier today Apple released iOS 11.2 beta 3 to developers. Unlike the previous update, which featured new wallpaper and the beta rollout of Apple Pay Cash, there aren’t as many user-facing features and changes this time around. However, there is one new change that is bound to spark conversation — the presence of a new Control Center indicator on the Lock screen.
The best wireless keyboard for the Mac?
Changes/features covered in this video
- New message explaining Wi-Fi Control Center toggle
- Wi-Fi toggle now white when disconnected
- New message explaining Bluetooth Control Center toggle
- Bluetooth toggle now white when disconnected
- New Control Center Lock screen underline indicator in upper right-hand corner
There may be additional features included in iOS 11.2 beta 3, but these are the ones that we’ve identified thus far. We’ve put together a brief video to showcase the some of the new adjustments in beta 3, which you can watch below.
Subscribe to GadgetsMade on YouTube for more videos
Do you think a Lock screen Control Center indicator is the right move, or do you think Apple should look at other methods/placement for identifying and invoking Control Center?
If you missed our previous two videos about beta 2 changes and Apple Pay Cash, be sure to catch up on those as well: